Pickering Associates has been a trusted resource to the local Chemical Industry in WV and Ohio. Our Process Safety Management Experience is invaluable to our clients in Maintenance and Capital Engineering tasks. Our full service disciplines provide our clients with complete and seamless support, from unplanned outages to a multi-million dollar capital project we are there!
Our Team of Process Engineers have the proven track record to optimize and execute a wide variety of Chemical Industry Projects. We start by understanding your process and vision. We learn where the bottlenecks are and where we can optimize the process. Then we use our experience to provide Feasibility and FEED Studies to develop and understanding the probability of project success and cost viability.
When the project is authorized, Our Team of Engineers fully engage and develop Detailed Design meeting your standards and preferences. Relying on our significant Chemical Industry experience balanced with our roots in Construction, our Team of design professionals provides detailed fieldwork to build the Construction Drawing Packages needed to make the Project Vision a Reality while staying on budget and schedule.
We use state of the art technology in design and collaborate globally through the design development process and transition this through construction phase. Pickering Associates is an experienced and authorized Allen Bradley System Integrator which makes the design and commissioning process seamless especially in highly automated Chemical Plant Environments.
Project Services for the Chemical Industry
• Project Scope Development and Definition
• Preliminary General Arrangements and Project Layout
• Project Scheduling
• Equipment Research and Definement
• Authority and Environmental Permitting
• FEED Studies
• Feasibility Studies
• Engineering Design for Process Research Development R&D
• Design for Manufacturing, Automation Design, Machine Design & Industrial Engineering
• EPCM – Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Management
• Equipment Selection, Specification and Global sourcing
• Factory Acceptance Testing
• Assistance in Funding Acquisition
• Project Commissioning and Closeout
We have direct project experience in the following Manufacturing Industries:
Interested in seeing some of our chemical industry projects that have been completed throughout Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania?