General Industry Sector covers a wide variety of clients, from heavy to light industries. Their needs sometimes are significantly different from our Chemical Industry Clients or other Non-PSM Clients, but one thing that is consistent is that they rely on our decades of experience and full service offerings.
We start by understanding the needs of the client. A lot of the time in this industry, we are doing small Capital projects and maintenance style engineering jobs to keep the plant running smoothly. When a project does come up, we are very experienced with the front-end design engineering process (FEED) and routinely implement these steps in our project execution, from concept to start-up of operations.
Relying our significant General Industry experience balanced with our roots in Construction, our Team of design professionals provides detailed fieldwork to build the Construction Drawing Packages needed to make the Project Vision a Reality.
We use state of the art technology in design and collaborate globally through the design development process and transition this through construction phase. Pickering Associates is an experienced and authorized Allen Bradley System Integrator which makes the design and commissioning process seamless especially in highly automated Manufacturing Environments.
Services for Industrial Clients
- Project Scope Development and Definition
- Preliminary General Arrangements and Project Layout
- Project Scheduling
- Equipment Research and Definement
- Authority and Environmental Permitting
- FEED Studies
- Feasibility Studies
- EPCM – Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Management
- Equipment Selection, Specification and Global sourcing
- Assistance in Funding Acquisition
- Project Commissioning and Closeout
We have direct project experience in the following Manufacturing Industries:
- Aluminum Smelting and Reduction
- Electric Arc Furnaces for Metal Making
- Electric Arc Furnaces for Re-melt Operations
- Carbon Black Processes